Weddings In Nature
|Robbie and Jen at Craggy Gardens|
As a wedding officiant I have been delighted to respond to the creativity of couples celebrating their love and commitment. This willingness has led me to many outdoor wedding adventures of spirit in nature.
Some of my adventures with couples:
- Hiking up to Craggy Gardens.
- A vineyard in early Fall.
- A fairy theme and presence, under the trees in the bride and groom’s backyard.
- An outcrop at Chimney Rock.
- A farm knoll and a Bluegrass theme.
|Victoria and Spotswood at Chimney Rock|
In the Asheville area and Western NC, there are memories to be captured: Waterfalls, Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian Trail, and more. How about getting married in a Hot Air Balloon?
Contact me with your Big Dream for your special day in nature or indoors.